Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WalGREENS! 03/17/09 St. Patties Day!




I posted in an earlier blog that I would follow up with the "chippage" of my For Audrey mani/pedi.

Well... "chippage" = moderate.

It was about a week ago today that I did my mani/pedi with the China Glaze- For Audrey polish and it started to chip yesterday and moreso noticeable today. So... I stripped and tipped again!

This insane neon purple color is called Flying Dragon, also by China Glaze. The polish is also featured in the Sally Beauty Supply Haul blog.






This polish is Show Me the Way by Sinful Colors brand. It's a crazy metallic, lime green color. C likes to think of it as Alligator green.











The closest color is Show Me the Way, but as you can see from the toes it is not a dark color. (Poor picture. =/)

The polish closest now is called Pearl Harbor, just a clear glitter polish. The good thing about this one is it's not chunky or sticky like some glitter polishes are.




The final polish from Walgreens is this blue glitter one, called "Hottie". LOL. It's just so HOT. M is an absolute polish addict obviously. Yikes. I mean we only have 20 nails!





And yes, another lippie. This item, not this color I don't think, was apart of the UK package that was sent to Magpie a few weeks ago. M bought one of these Covergirl Outlast Lipstains to try for herself. This color is number 415.



No comments: