Monday, April 20, 2009

Q & A - tag from Magpie Sparkles

1. What is your current fashion obsession ? everything. Scarves around the neck, corkbottom shoes - wedges or otherwise, gigantic gaudy cocktail rings worn during the day, tissue weight Tshirts that are LONG enough for me.

2.What are you wearing today ? sadly, I am not dressed. My usual stay at home out fit is a tank top and yoga pants, so thats it for now. BUT I would not go in public with this on.

3. Hair ? Dirty. Washed on Thursday, and needs to be redone. I do need a color, the gray is busting out.. again.

4. Do you nap a lot ? Never. It actually makes me physically ill. Unless I'm already sick, no naps.

5. Why is today so special ? Great weather. Getting the baby a bigger car seat, maybe some new undies from Victoria's secret OR GAP body. And searching for my mothers day gift - the pink faced rolex. YES !

6. What would you like to learn to do ? Be a better cook. I'm working on it.

7. What's for dinner today ? Not sure, but I think its left over pasta from Maggiano's.

8. What are you listening to right now ? Right this minute, Little Bill on Noggin, music wise - The Commodores. My Lionel Richie obsession continues. AND if you question this, listen to their 'OH NO' song, and tell me you don't love it.

9. What is your favorite weather ? Mid 80's and a slight breeze. I do like the 110 degree Vegas weather, but its not my favorite, its 2nd.

10. What's the last thing you bought ? Some OPI polish that kinda looks like MAC's peppermint patti and some ABBA conditioner that I love. I used all my other one up ! its a repurchase.

11. What are your essentials when travelling ? my 3 hairbrushes ( yes 3 ), straightening iron, Kiehls silk straightener, Aveda shampoo/conditioner, body oil, Neutrogena oil free acne wash, and make up depends on A. where I'm going and B. if I'm flying there. The flying part determines what I bring and don't care if NTS fucks it up like they did several years ago when I went to Florida and they caused my supersolano hair dryer to squeal and blow out black pellets. Assholes.

12. What's your style ? who knows. Even when I was young and actually STYLISH I couldn't define a style. I wear flip flops almost 365 days a year. I don't wear shorts above the knee and my favorite colors to wear are white and grey. I'd say that's boring :D Thats my style. Boring.

13. What is your most challenging goal right now ? uhh, getting my act together in general has proved challenging all my life. I'll stick with that one.

14. What do you think of the person that tagged you ? She did not 'tag' me out right, its an 'open' tag, but I do love Emma. <3

15. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be ? oh my. I think Pelican Hill Newport beach, on the golf course with an insane ocean view. I really do love it there.

16. Favorite vacation spot ? Since I don't really 'vacation' and don't truly go anywhere, I will say its Hawaii while never having been there with local beaches being 2nd.

17. Name the things you can not live without ? My kids, Mike, my family, caffeine, sugar, lipbalm, sunscreen and television.

18. How was your childhood ? Overall, good. Teenage years, good. I loved high school and what not.

19. What would you like to have in your hands right now ? ohh many things come to mind, I'll just go with the keys to my Bentley Coupe that I don't have..yet.

20. What would you like to get rid of ? the ex. And Obama.

21. What are you most excited for ? the prospect of getting my rolex and going back to Vegas over the 4th of July weekend and getting a cabana by the pool - YES !

22. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go and what would you do ? Hmm, go to England and shop at Superdrug with Emma and Lollipop26 OR play golf in Hawaii ? ummm, go to Jamaica with my sister and get as drunk as possible in 60 minutes.

23. What countries have you visited ? once I stop laughing, I can only say Canada. Sadly, and its not like its even another country - TECHNICALLY. :( ps. But I do love Vancouver..and Whistler.

24. What scares you ? Liberals, fire and tidal waves.

No comments: