Saturday, April 4, 2009

C= 10 favorite drugstore items.





#1.) Rimmel lipstick= Crush.

A creamy apricot shade, with a little bit of shimmer.










#2.) Chapstick brand Naturals chapstick= Lip Butter w/ Avocado and raspberry.

Very smooth and healing!










#3.) Almay smart shade foundation= light/medium.

This is the BEST foundation I've EVER used. It's not really even like a foundation. It's so light and sheer, it's more like just a tinted moisturizer. I love that it has SPF!








#4.) Jergens Faces cold cream= (GONE!)

My grandmother has used this all her life and she is nearly 80 years old! I promise you she does NOT look at day over 50. She has the most wonderful skin and I asked her what her secret was and I've been using THIS tub since I was 15. I'm 18 now!! It's much gentler than most cold creams which tend to tingle my skin and make an almost burning sensation. I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE again so I'm making this tub last as long as I can!




#5.) AcneFree Black Head TERMINATOR.

This is really similar to that weird chamomile "pimple drying" solution. It is basically just concentrated benzoyl peroxide, and it works very quickly. It brings the pimple or black head out but reduces redness and the occasional swelling.








#6.) Shinylicious lipgloss= Raiz'n Razzle.

These lipglosses are the best. I've had several of them in almost every flavor.









#7.) Dream Mousse Blush= Soft Plum.

I actually have 4 of these blushes but this one is my favorite. The dream mousse products are so soft and smooth, and very long wearing.










#8.) Milani Power Lash mascara= Jet black.

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. This is my 3rd tube of this particular one too! I have really long, curly lashes so I tend to look for mascara with a very large brush because it spreads the mascara over my lashes so much better than others. I hate clumps!





#9.) WetnWild Ultimate Expressions palette= Sand Castle.












#10.) Prestige eyeliner= Lightening.

I also have about 5 of these eyeliners and I love them. They go on smooth, and stay put all day. The each are seemingly waterproof also. I am not a huge fan of eyeliner but if I'm going to purchase some at all I only buy Prestige.

No comments: