Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ups and Downs

Ups

- Watching the new season of 'The Hills', I am glad its ending though, its monotonous
- The new season of ' Housewives of New Jersey' BOO YOW ! can't wait !
- Finally getting into the SAHM 'groove'. Didn't think it would happen, really
- Watching Harper grow, and getting close to crawling, she is truly a joy
- Warmer BEACH weather is a-coming.


Downs

-Not having the bod for the aforementioned beach weather :( I can't even blame it on pregnancy, I think I look about the same as I did before I was PG.
- Not knowing how to run this blog properly - post pics etc.. I'm learning.
- Stressing out about my turn at hosting bunco. I am love / hate with bunco right now.
- I didn't get the REALLY good strawberries this year, for the 1st time in about 3 yrs :(

No comments: