Sunday, March 13, 2011

Review for Suave Dry Shampoo

I am a dry shampoo FANATIC. I have tried several. "THE ONE" is $25 a can, and doesn't last that long and goes by the name of FURTERER. The one really bad thing about this, is I've purchased 2 cans and have had had the product completely disappear w/o me even using it. How this is even possible, I don't know. But I want Furterer to explain it to me. When they do, I will advise ( Please let me know if this has happened to any of you ).

I have looked for this ever since I saw its name pop up on MUA - Make Up Alley, for those who don't know. I just got it at Target. Its ok. Its along the lines of Tresemme. Which I don't care for so much.
I have tried - FURTERER, OJON, BATISTE, OSCAR BIANDI, and TRESEMME.

Sadly SADLY Furterer makes your hair look like you just washed it, and you can go another 3 days or something. Since its this good, I should just use it, but with it magically disappearing out of the can ( TWICE ) I can't buy it anymore. Ojon is the next best so far.

I think TiGi makes one, and I just read about Victoria's secret making one. I don't know. I want Aveda to make once since I use all Aveda primarily anyway, but so far no luck.

Let me know if anyone has tried anything they love that I have not listed / hated above.

No comments: