Thursday, March 17, 2011

NYC Blushable Creme Stick

If you haven't tried these yet, you MUST. These are my favorite drugstore buy that I've come across in the last year. Plaza Pink on the cheeks - 2nd from right - looks peach-ish and does come off like NARS Orgasm on the cheeks.

These are $3-$5 depending on where you go. I have seen the best selection at Rite Aid but I know that varies by area / store. The color pay off is everything it should be, the texture is right - not too creamy/creasy, not dry. You can easily apply with fingers / sponge / or brush. I like the MAC 168 for cream blush. The darker colors would be fabulous on darker skinned ladies, who I think have a hard time finding high pigment items like these. Similar to a NARS multiple with out the price tag. And I actually think they are better.

These are a MUST BUY. There is not a huge price commitment and I have yet to hear of anyone who didn't LOVE them. Hard Candy makes something similar and well... you can pass on those. I will post a review on those also.

No comments: