Friday, May 1, 2009

Fridays UPS and DOWNS

UPS

Having my 'Derby' day party tomorrow, with my high school friends from Facebook that I haven't seen forever, some former co-workers, neighbors etc.. it should be fun

I have 3 swaps going right now, and its been fun working on them.

I set my hair appointment for next Friday and just thinking about it makes me happy.

Figuring out how to semi use my 3-barrel wave iron. What a tricky thing that is. Blog entry to follow.

DOWNS

Its supposed to rain tomorrow during my aforementioned Derby party.

Spending too much at the mall and what not. I need to stop going into Forever21. I have found their 'sister' store 'Heritage 1981', and they have great stuff too.. I am going to diet like Emma after these swaps.

did I mention the rain tomorrow, BIG bummer. Huge.

No comments: